In this section there are several tutorials, which will learn you the beautifull game Diplomacy. With some time you can learn to play this game at home with your friends or on the internet with every one you want. I suggest you begin in the upper left corner if you want to learn the game. When you completed the first, you continue with the tutorial that is on the right of it. So you begin with "The Game" And contonue with "Move Orders". When you already know the rules and want to learn how to play on the internet, you can start with "Register". If you are looking for one special tutorial you can go to that one immediately.
Rules of the Game:
- The Game: Here you will learn what the game is about, how it look likes and what the goals are.
- Move Order: Here you will learn how to move your units, and what the rules are about moving units.
- Support Order: Here you will learn how to support units, and some rules.
- Cutting Support: Here you will learn the rest of the rules of the "Support Order".
- Convoy Order: Here you will learn about convoying units over the sea, and all rules about this topic.
- Gaining and Losing Units: Here you will learn how you can expand your empire (or how it can be destroyed).
- FTF and PBEM Diplomacy: In this tutorial you will learn the some differnces in the rules between FTF and PBEM Diplomacy.
Play Diplomacy by E-mail:
- Registering: The first steps that must be taken to play Diplomacy on the internet that must be taken.
- Signon: You will how you can play in an Internet game.
- Orders: Here you learn how to hand in your orders. Which you will do with an e-mail to a Judge.
- Deadline: You learn when you have to hand in your orders, and what will happen if you won't do it.
- Press: Now you will learn how to send messages to other players.
- Master: What to do if you want to be a master.
- Deadline (m): This Tutorial is for people who are mastering a game are indendig to do. Here you learn how to set deadlines.
- Press (m): This Tutorial is for people who are mastering a game are indendig to do. Here you will learn how to set the press settings.
- Tests: Here you can test yourself to see if you understood everything well.