"I want to be sure he'll know when he's chickening out on himself.
I want him to get to know exactly the special thing he is or else he won't notice it when it starts to go.
I want him to stay awake and know who the phonies are, I want him to know how to holler and put up an argument ...
I want to be sure he sees all the wild possibilities.
I want him to know it's worth all the trouble just to give the world a little goosing when you get the chance.
And I want him to know the subtle, sneaky, important reason why he was born a human being and not a chair."
~ Murray in 'A Thousand Clowns'
A New Innocence
I want to be a human among humans.
Just a simple human being who can live with and among other human beings.
- Covid-19: Overview Concerned Medical Specialists (1 p.)
- How to prevent Corona Cult Science, and about the noble Art of Bending over Backwards (2 pp.)
- Truth and the Spiral of Silence (2 pp.)
- A New Innocence. Open letter to all human beings everywhere (19 pp.)
- Aan de leden van de Eerste Kamer der Staten-Generaal, 26 oktober 2020
- Wanneer trek je onterechte conclusies volgens de uitvinder van de PCR-test? (2 pp.)
- Over het voorkomen van ‘Corona Cult Science’, en de edele kunst van het ‘achterover buigen’ (2 pp.)
- Waarheid en de zwijgspiraal (2 pp.)