- When you /REGister to RELAY, you get class 2 by default
Relays it`s class 1).
Here's the class structure:
- Class 0 - Banned from RELAY. Any user who's class 0 can not
- Class 1 - A user who's either causing trouble and is a
warning for Ops,
or a user which his details need to confirmed after
- Class 2 - The default class for /register. Channel access:
Ch 0 through 999.
- Class 3 - A class granted to you by your Relay's MasterOp
or any Op on your
host relay who can provide you with that class.
Ch 0 through 999999999, and 'negative' channels - Ch
- Class 4 through class 7 - Operators, with different privs.
according to class.
Channel access: All channels, same as in class 3.
- Class 8 - Assistant MasterOp. Channel access: All channels
- Class 9 - The Relay's Master Operator. This is the person
who's incharge of
the RELAY account, and is the /COntact for the RELAY.
The classes are there to provide different people with different